went to the meeting for new commitee of FOC 2011 as a senior. the sharing session bring back a lot of font memories, makes me wanna do it over again. the planning, the stress.
missmissmiss.
now tt im free of such duties, im slacking and spending hell lots of money. :s
im in deep shit now. lol. i haven start a single tut since sch term starts. lol. and my quizzes are like in 10 days time. siao liao. lol.
OHOHOH! I THINK I DIDNT TELL YOU GUYS. IM HOME ALONE THIS WEEK. my parents are in taiwan now. im supposed to be with them one lo. but well.. lol. and coincidentally, bro is there too! with his army ppl. i was shocked when he sms me and tell me, im in taipei now. WHAT AM I DOING IN SINGAPORE??! hahhaha.
lk came over and stayed for one night. and jc ppl are coming over and chill tmr night. coool.
but its quite cool nauing alone at hm.
OH YES I COOKED TONIGHT. WAHHAHAA! under the guidance of jirong and laika!! (: i chopped chicken and its bone! coooool. sadly speaking, my chicken stew become CHICKEN SOUP. i think i put in too much brooth alr. hahahaha. cos its cheaper to get two cans mah. ahhahhahhaa! BUT I THINK. MY VEGGIE CAN PASS LEH. hahhahaha! (:
and my hand smells like garlic now :/