HAHAHAHAHHAHA!
HOHOHOHO!
ITS CHRISTMAS TIME!
I DONT CARE HOW I DID FOR MY PAPERS, I AM NOT GONNA GIVE IT A DAMN UNTIL 1 DAY BEFORE THE RELEASE OF RESULTS.
ALL I NOE IS..
MY MUGGING PERIOD IS OVER NOW!
over.
get it? OVER.
Oh my god, its really very very very torturing to lock myself up in silence. for some reason, this sem exam is very very draggy. 20th nov to 4th dec. and i think i started mugging since sept. rmb i had to stay hm and complete my tut on my birthday? yea. but i started early cos it was almost impossible for me to study during weekdays cos of my FOC meetings. so no choice lah, had to burn my weekends for studies. im considered lucky becos almost all my MAE frens are still mugging over the last 2 papers. =x good luck people, while i enjoy myself =DDD
its gonna be a very very very PACKED DECEMBER. book me fast! (:
currently free on 13th,15th,16th,18th,19th,20th dec.
im so excited about my malaysia and perth trip! =D steph say we can eat crab until we vomit.
COOOOOOLNESS.
heee. i love my life RIGHT NOW.
im gonna shop a lot now! =d