i wan to blog. but i duno what to write here. im just too emo to think properly.
anyway.. hahah. smth amusing again. there've been rumours flying around, among my friends, that i have a boyfriend! HAHA. the moment i meet my jc gals for lunch today, their first question was:
who's ur boyfren? and they will be like.. eh dun bluff when i say i dun have a boyfriend.
zinc approached me in the morning and ask: do u have a boyfriend? den in the afternoon, she asked, are u gg to be attached soon?
den steven and eric kept asking me about those stuff as well, and INSIST THAT I LIKE GUOHUI! HAHAHA.
the usual question was: HUH. why wld u say that.
and they replied the same thing.
cos u looked different now. excuse me, i only wear contact lens and dress up a tinny wenny bit okay! well not exactly dress up lah, there are still the slipper attire lahh. SO BECAUSE OF THIS, ALL ASSUMED THAT I GOT A BOYFRIEND ALREADY!
hahahahah. i seriously think tis is very funny lor.
AND WHY IS IT THAT NOBODY BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY I JUST WANT A BIG CARD FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not that i dun wan presents, but i prefer big big cards and birthday cakes! there's nth better than blessings from friends and family. im serious!
disclaimer: im not saying all these to hint anything. but rather, im saying it here because only a couple of ppl see this.