i am so damn bored right now. those stupid chemical reactions are driving me nuts.
and nobody is talking to me now :'(
anyway, wanted to blog about tis issue since duno how many weeks already.
Is money really everything? my ans would be a yes. if not, why do u think i am slogging like hell now? It's all in the name of the M word. I would want to salute Joshua, one of the social worker in Youth hub. He gave up his supervisor work few years ago and decided to be a counselor. the earning are MUCH less than what he would have gotten if he continued to be a supervisor.
think abt it, how many people would do that? I would rather get trapped in the cycle of slogging for the sake of money. I mean, what can i say? its singpaore we are talking about! no money = no talk.
*sigh* i am beginning to understand the harsh reality now. seems like i have grown up! =)