damn.
Feels so unwanted.
Feels that i totally don't belong to this world.
Feels like everyone is aganist me.
Feels like everyone is turning their back on me.
Feels like everyone hates me.
Feels like i am always saying the wrong things at the wrong time.
Why am i so weak?
Why can't people be honest? I tried so hard to be honest. I dont want to be some superficial person who lies through their teeth. Why cant people try a bit harder AND BE HONEST.
WHY CAN'T PEOPLE SHOW WHO THEY REALLY ARE.
i hate everything. hate myself for being so bloody weak. emotionally. since when am i like this. i hate the changes in me. I WANT TO BE A HARD CORE PERSON. with absolute no feelings at all. damn damn damn damn.
Even my santuary seems very wrong now. Seems like i don't belong to anywhere in this world.
Dread going to school each morning. School just isnt the place for me. wish i could be a drop out and find a new identity somewhere.
seems like i am identity-less.
and that's not a good thing.
x] ahhh! feeling soooo terrible.